I am a trans man and heard about the Erektor from a Belgian transgender info site. I was surprised about how fast the delivery to the Netherlands was. Trying it out for the first time took some getting used to, and without a condom the top ring would sometimes slip off, but with a condom it works very well. Overall very pleased with the Erektor. My partners was pleased with it too, she was glad it all went easier and penetration was deeper because the Erektor stretches my penis out a bit. I would have liked specific instructions for trans men, though, since I was not sure how my penis would anatomically differ in the measurements etc.
- Global Life Technologies External support device is alternative to ED medications
- External Penile Support Device: New ED Solution for Men with SCI/D
- Application of Sex Aids in Men With Sexual Dysfunction: A Review
- Openness to Using an External Penile Prosthesis for Maintaining Sexual Intimacy by Individuals with Erectile Dysfunction: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Innovative trends and perspectives for erectile dysfunction treatment: A systematic review