The Erektor™ is a custom-made external penile support device that consists of two main components (a complete shaft which attaches to one of 4 base rings).
(A) Soft Flexible Front Loop made from medical grade silicon that accommodates expansion and reduction of the penis shaft sizes depends on the blood flow to the penis.
(B) Sliding Latch
(C) Support Bars made of medical grade Nitinol encapsulated into the medical grade PEEK tubing
(D) Base Lock Ring
(E) Base Ring (4 sizes included)
How To Properly Attach
How To Attach
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Fully retract the foreskin under the penis head to expose the penis shaft. Make sure the area behind the head of your penis is fully exposed.
2. Hold the tip of your non-erect penis and stretch it out as far as you comfortably can.
3. Move the sliding latch down to the back clip of the Erektor™. Spread the flexible ultra-thin stainless steel tubes to open the front flexible loop.
4. Insert your penis head under the flexible front loop, then center the rods and squeeze the front loop together so the loop closes into a circle.
5. Move the sliding latch forward all the way, tightening the flexible loop. The sliding latch locks the flexible loop around the penis head.
6. Hold the tip of your non-erect penis and stretch it out as far as you comfortably can.
7. Stretch your penis and clip the locking ring to the base ring. If you have a lot of skin around the penis head make sure the skin is not pinched. You should be pointing straight out at 90 degrees once attached.