I have been using the Erektor for about eight years. My ED resulted from Prostate Cancer surgery and at first I was devastated as I was very sexually active. I tried al sort of aids and even join a “penile rehabilitation program” at the hospital which mainly consisted in penile injections with Aprostatil compound mixed with other drug (cocktail known as Trimix). It did work but at a high monetary cost and the practical logistic and timing was extremely awkward to say the least. Then due to a cancer recurrence I had radiation which then damaged the cavernous veins and prevented keeping erection even with the injection. I was very frustrated and then I discovered the Erektor which was mentioned in a booklet about PC and ED written by a nurse. This completely changed the situation. I can now enjoy again this aspect of my life. I just wish that getting to know about it would be easier than by chance reading that booklet. If you are in a similar situation I am sure that you will also find this device a godsend.
- Global Life Technologies External support device is alternative to ED medications
- External Penile Support Device: New ED Solution for Men with SCI/D
- Application of Sex Aids in Men With Sexual Dysfunction: A Review
- Openness to Using an External Penile Prosthesis for Maintaining Sexual Intimacy by Individuals with Erectile Dysfunction: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Innovative trends and perspectives for erectile dysfunction treatment: A systematic review