“I just tried my Erektor for the first time. I had prostate cancer about 16 years ago and have been using an injection drug since then. I always hated doing it, and when I went on Medicare and they would not pay for the expensive drug, I had to find an alternative. I am very pleased with the Erektor. My wife was a bit worried at first, but she achieved several organisms, as did I. It fits comfortably and she did not feel it. The only thing I need to get used to is that the head of my penis used to get hard with the injection drug– it is not with the Erektor, obviously, but with lubrication, it worked just fine. I just wish I knew about the Erektor years ago!
- Global Life Technologies External support device is alternative to ED medications
- External Penile Support Device: New ED Solution for Men with SCI/D
- Application of Sex Aids in Men With Sexual Dysfunction: A Review
- Openness to Using an External Penile Prosthesis for Maintaining Sexual Intimacy by Individuals with Erectile Dysfunction: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Innovative trends and perspectives for erectile dysfunction treatment: A systematic review