I have had ED for five years due to diabetes. Four years ago, I underwent incredibly painful surgery to get a penile implant pump. Because I had a high A1C, and because the doctor failed to ask about my A1C before the surgery, the surgical site was immediately infected and, within weeks, I was brought in for another surgery to remove the implant and clean up infection. The second surgery left me unable to get an erection at all. When I sought opinions from other urologists, they all apologized and said there was little, if nothing, they could do. I was crushed and left to feel hopeless. I have spent hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars trying to simulate and assist some kind of intercourse with my wife, but nothing had the intensity and connection that comes with two people engaged in sexual intercourse. My Erektor came in and my wife and I were both scared to try The Erektor when it came in. What if it was another disappointment? Neither one of us was sure we could handle that reality. Well, we tried it, and it worked beautifully. We both cried together during and after as we realized we were given back something we thought was gone forever. Whoever invented this needs to know that I am a life changed by The Erektor. If you are on the fence about buying, do it. I know you will be glad you did.
- Global Life Technologies External support device is alternative to ED medications
- External Penile Support Device: New ED Solution for Men with SCI/D
- Application of Sex Aids in Men With Sexual Dysfunction: A Review
- Openness to Using an External Penile Prosthesis for Maintaining Sexual Intimacy by Individuals with Erectile Dysfunction: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Innovative trends and perspectives for erectile dysfunction treatment: A systematic review