I am a trans man, and I have had phalloplasty. I have decided against erectile implant surgery because of stricture complications that took a long time to resolve. My surgeon suggested the Erektor as an alternative. And I’m pleased to say that it is a great one! I mostly wanted this for aesthetic purposes bc I wanted to be visibly hard during sex, but my bf suggested that I try topping with it. It worked wonderfully and he said that he could feel it a bit going in but it wasn’t uncomfortable. For me the experience was incredible, I honestly never thought I would be able to do this, and I wasn’t sure how well it would work for anal. All around I’m overjoyed with this device. With all that said, trans men should remember that sizing is a bit different for us because of the way our phalluses stretch. I ordered a size down and it fits perfectly, but ymmv, especially depending on your glansplasty. You can consult the Erektor team with help for sizing if you are unsure.
- Global Life Technologies External support device is alternative to ED medications
- External Penile Support Device: New ED Solution for Men with SCI/D
- Application of Sex Aids in Men With Sexual Dysfunction: A Review
- Openness to Using an External Penile Prosthesis for Maintaining Sexual Intimacy by Individuals with Erectile Dysfunction: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Innovative trends and perspectives for erectile dysfunction treatment: A systematic review